New Student Registration - 2020-21 - All Students
Online 2020-21 registration for all new students is now closed. If you have a child that you need to register for September 2020, please contact the Registrar by e-mail (email@example.com) to make an in person appointment after July 15th. The forms that you will need to complete are below. Thank you.
Welcome to the Katonah-Lewisboro School District. Please review the Registration Packet and Instructions regarding the registration procedures and documents required for new student registration. Please contact the District Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to register new students and/or for any questions regarding the registration process. All appointments are in person and by appointment only.
The Registrar's office is located at the District Office on the John Jay High School campus, 60 North Salem Road, Route 121, Cross River, NY 10518. The office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm during the school year and 8:00 am to 3:00 pm during the summer months and non-session days. A map detailing our location can be viewed here: Parking and Entrance to District Office.pdf
As with all of the district buildings, please remember to bring a photo ID for your appointment for the security check point.
If you have a child entering elementary school and are unsure of the school your child should attend, please contact the District Registrar.
New Student Registration 2020-2021 - Important Notes
- All FamilyID online registration programs are now closed, and registration for all new 2020-21 students has returned to an in-person process.
- Children must have a physical and all immunizations.
- Registrations are not considered complete until all required documentation has been received and an in-person meeting is held.
- More information will follow regarding an orientation for parents of new incoming students.
- Please contact the District Registrar for additional information or if you are unsure of the school your child should attend.
Kindergarten Registration 2020-2021 - Forms
GRADES 1-12 REGISTRATION - FORMS
If you are not the parent/legal guardian of the child/ren being registered, the Parent and Guardian Affidavits must be completed. Please refer to the Katonah-Lewisboro Registration Packet Instructions for additional information.