Office of Human Resources
Welcome to the Katonah-Lewisboro School District's Office of Human Resources. The KLSD HR office maintains an unwavering commitment to hire a diverse and dynamic workforce using research-based practices to recruit, select, and employ the most highly qualified personnel.
The Office of Human Resources is dedicated to
- Conducting HR-related business with compassion, care, and empathy for all individuals regardless of background
- Casting a systematic net to attract a diverse and dynamic range of candidates
- An unwavering commitment to utilize anti-bias hiring practices
- Fostering positive relationships with all individuals and collective bargaining units
- Providing staff development to ensure the KLSD workplace is not only in compliance, but a workplace where every individual feels that they have legitimate influence and agency
- Community engagement and participation
- Consistently refining all practices, protocols, and systems inspired by a relentless pursuit to foster positive and healthy workplace conditions.
Neill Alleva, Ed.D.
Neill Alleva, Ed.D.
Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources
Title IX Compliance Officer
For those staff members holding a professional, permanent or Level III Teaching Assistant license you must register on TEACH on or before the month of your birthday. If you are having trouble or are confused about registering, a video prepared by the Valhalla School District should help: Here is a link
KLSD Staff COVID Protocol
Information for all KLSD Staff who test positive for COVID:
- Day Zero: The day of a positive test or day symptoms first appear
- Please be sure to send a lab-confirmed PCR test result to Neill Alleva (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are PCR positive, remain home on days 1-5.
- Days 6-10: Return to work wearing a mask; and return to work only if you have been fever-free for 24 hours without the use of medication.
- Neill will be happy to communicate with you during the process, so please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Sexual Harassment Complaints
The Katonah-Lewisboro School District is committed to preventing sexual harassment and to responding to all reported allegations of sexual harassment. Important links can be found below to learn more about our Sexual Harassment Board Policy and how to file a complaint with our district's Title IX Compliance officers, Danelle Placella and Neill Alleva.
KLSD Employees: please use the following link for information and access employee and payroll forms, benefit information, mandated training and more.