Welcome to Facilities – Operations and Maintenance
Dear KLSD Families & Community,
The Facilities Department is responsible for the operation and maintenance of all buildings and grounds infrastructure within the district.
Our team of custodians and maintenance technicians ensure that our services are delivered efficiently and effectively, helping the students, faculty, and administrators achieve their objectives in education and social-emotional wellness.
By working together as a team, the Facilities Department strives to make the KLSD campus a welcoming and enjoyable experience for the entire school district community.
Director of Facilities
School Level Facility Contacts
Rich Wilson, Jr.
Raymond Finney, Jr.
Facility Use Application and Related BOE Policies
AN APPLICATION MUST BE MADE TO REQUEST USE OF ANY FACILITIES WITHIN THE DISTRICT.
Please complete the Facility Use Form provided below to request use of KLSD facilities:
- After clicking the link, DOWNLOAD the form.
- Complete electronically (hand-written forms are often illegible and may not be accepted).
- If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Gallo, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 914-763-7244.
Please use the link below to view the Board approved "Public Use of School Facilities Regulation" and "Fund-raising Activity" Policies:
- Policy Including Permitted Uses
- Policy Including Insurance Requirements - See Section E
- Policy Including Conduct on School Property Regulation
- Policy 1511 - Advertising in the Schools BOE ADOPTED 10-28 10.pdf
- Policy 5251 Student Fundraising Activities BOE 3rd Reading and Adoption- 5-23-19.pdf
Facility Use Submission Instructions
Please see attachments below outlining submission instructions for specific use requested:
Municipal Compliance Certifications & Annual Reports (MS4)
Meadow Pond Elementary School - NOTIFICATION - Do Not Drink Advisory
Please click here to view the 3/17/2021 MPES Do Not Drink Advisory.pdf .
Meadow Pond Elementary School has been using bottled water as the source of all drinking water since late 2018.