Drivers Ed Program - Spring 2020
Drivers Ed - Spring Program 2020 - Begins Week of February 10th
Driver Education helps provide the foundation for safe driving behavior. There are also many other benefits, including receiving a senior license at age 17 and insurance discounts that may cover the cost of the program (discounts vary by individual insurance companies). PAS Auto School has been contracted by the Katonah/Lewisboro School District to provide this program for our students. Students will be taught by trained and state certified instructors using specially equipped cars (dual brakes, dual mirrors) to ensure maximum safety. The program runs for 16 weeks -- 24 hours in the classroom and 24 hours in the car.
- Registration Form - John Jay Spring 2020.pdf
- Must have permit by February 10, 2020 to be eligible
- Student orientation meeting - January 30, 2020 @ 3pm (HS Cafeteria)
- Program begins week of February 10th (16 week program)
- Program Fee $485 (made payable to John Jay HS)
- Application form with payment should be submitted BEFORE the meeting
Course requirements and assignments will be distributed at the meeting. The meeting should last approximately 60 minutes. Early application means best choice of times. We hope you will enjoy learning how to become a safe driver!
Scheduling Road Tests:
Important Information about Scheduling Road Tests
Learner Permit holders under the age of 18 must have a valid permit for at least six (6) months before they can take their DMV Driver License Road Test. You’ll find this information, as well as other helpful tips on preparing for the road test, on DMV’s website at www.dmv.ny.gov/driver-license/prepare-your-road-test